Problems, Problems, we all have problems

Did you know that we all have problems, many of them.  Don’t tell people your problems, here’s why.   90% of the people – don’t care about your problems, the other 10% are glad you have them.”  🙂

Just a saying  — LOL  You’re not alone, no one is and we’re never immune to “having problems.”